Registration for this VIRTUAL 4 hour CEU course will serve as your registration for the Effective Teaching Strategies for All Learners CEU class on Sunday, March 6, 2023 from 9:00 AM – 1:30 PM EST.
SC (VIRTUAL) – Effective Teaching Strategies for All Learners
The Effective Teaching Strategies for All Learners will guide instructors on how to develop instructional strategies that can be adapted to the needs of any student. This VIRTUAL class facilitated through Zoom, will help instructors understand strategies that will assist students as they progress toward learning goals while bringing engagement to the learning environment.
This is a VIRTUAL one (1) day 4 hour Instructor CEU course. It will satisfy any ONSITE/LIVE CEU hour requirements.
How It Works
- Register for the 4 hour online Instructor CEU course.
- Complete the online course before Sunday, March 6th.
- Carefully read the virtual course confirmation email (sent 48 hours before the virtual class) explaining how to connect to Zoom and Do’s/Don’ts.
- SHOW UP!!! On March 6th to attend the class, listen, engage and learn!
- During the virtual class, there will be a 30 minute lunch break and several 10 minute brain breaks.
- THAT’S IT!!! Your 4 hours will be reported to USC for processing within 48 hours after completing the class.
Please be prepared to verify your identity with two forms of ID: Drivers License and Instructor License.
Given the nature of the information and downloadable items that may be associated with the course purchased, we generally do not offer refunds, but credit towards another course. We will assess refund or credit requests on their merits and there is no obligation to provide a refund or credit in the following situations:
- Purchased the incorrect course
- Purchased too many courses
- Changed your mind on the course purchased
- The course is no longer needed
To submit a refund request, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.